Deep Conspiracy Ft Carlito Menendez - Cocinando Guarachando (original Mix)

For Commercial Use - Click on the banner to view my Portfolio

"Scent of Summer Roses" - Scrapbooking Kit - High Resolution -Total Size 93MB




"Scent of Summer Roses" - Scrapbooking Kit - High Resolution
by Lefkoi Lykoi

The File Contains:

12 Background Papers 2500x2500px High Resolution JPG
16 Frames (Different Sizes) High Resolution - PN
G
80 Clipart Elements (Different Sizes) High Resolution - PNG
1 Alphabet set - Glitter Texture, Letters& Numbers - PNG
1 Word Art Tags

178 Embellishments Elements
Total Size 93MB
...
...


12 Background Papers 2500x2500px High Resolution JPG
...

12 Background Papers 2500x2500px High Resolution JPG.
(another view)
...

16 Frames (Different Sizes) High Resolution - PNG
...

80 Clipart Elements (Different Sizes) High Resolution - PNG
...

1 Alphabet set - Glitter Texture, Letters& Numbers - PNG
...

10 Word Art Tags PNG
...

Share to:

1 σχόλιο :

  1. What a wonderful & lovely artwork my dear Liza!!! I take this one, for sure, and I thank you so very much!
    Huge hugs to you my friend!
    (PS: I don't understand why your blog-link doesn't work... Your image is a green one with: 'The Versatile blogger'... What can I do!?)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή