Deep Conspiracy Ft Carlito Menendez - Cocinando Guarachando (original Mix)

For Commercial Use - Click on the banner to view my Portfolio

"Sweet September" - Scrapbooking Kit - High Resolution



"Sweet September"
Scrapbooking Kit - High Resolution
The File Contains:

22 Background Papers 2500x2500px High Resolution JPG
16 Frames (Different Sizes) High Resolution - PNG
76 Clipart Elements (Different Sizes) High Resolution - PNG
1 Alphabet set - Uppercase Letters - PNG
1 Word Art Autumn Lyrics& Old mail Papers

150 Embellishments Elements
Total Size 103MB
...
...


22 Background Papers 2500x2500px High Resolution JPG
(another view)
...

16 Frames - 76 Cliparts - 1 Word Art - 1 Alphabet Set

Share to:

3 σχόλια :

  1. So perfect work my Liza!
    I'v been missing you during my hollidays... And you've been so busy!
    Huge hugs my dear friend! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Thankyou for this terrific share my friend. Much appreciated. x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή